Malheureusement, la description de l'article n'a pas encore été traduite en français, c'est pourquoi vous trouverez à la place une description en anglais.
Panthera C Series
Panthera is a classic microscope solution that meets the increasing demand for high contrast image results from histology, ematology, and anatomy. With Panthera , Motic’s CCIS® Infinity concept introduces Ultra Contrast (UC) optics, a new Plan Achromatic performance level combining a complete series of UC objectives with UC eyepieces of 22mm Field of View. Optimal color fidelity and contrast: the perfect conditions for reliable clinical diagnoses. The Panthera CC stand features a reversed and encoded 5-fold nosepiece and a patented rackless stage with a unique dual-slide holder. Illumination is provided by a 30W Halogen light source in a Full Koehler setup, and is interchangeable with 3W LEDs of different color temperatures.
CLASSIC FUNCTIONALITY WITH UNPARALLELED IMAGE QUALITY
Motic’s Panthera C mechanicsintegrate a comprehensive suite of features with a sleek, modern design. The patented compact rackless stage has an anti-scratch coating and anew dual-slide holder that allows one-handed operation. The Panthera standard eyepiece tubes feature a 25° viewing angle for maximum comfort. The interpupillary distance of 48-75mm guarantees a personalized experience for all users, while the “butterfly” movement may increase the viewing height by 60mm to accommodate different physiques.
NEW UC OPTICS FOR ULTRA CONTRAST IMAGES
The entire series of new Plan UC Achromatic objectives, from 2X to 100X magnification,show significantly improved image contrast. The new 100X/0.8 “Dry objective” is especially favorable in environments where the time-consuming immersion procedure may be considered too complicated. The new UC
eyepieces with 22mm FOV (Field of View) pair perfectly with this new objective generation, as they complement the improved field flatness of all Plan UC objectives.
MAXIMUM FLEXIBILTY IN LIGHT SOURCES
The Panthera CC offers flexibility in using different light sources. By simply pulling a drawer, the 30W Halogen bulb can be exchanged with 3W LEDs of different color temperature. Following the standard in advanced light microscopy, a Full-Koehler setup for transmitted light is implemented in Panthera CC. The Motic LightTracer system, based on the encoded nosepiece, replicates the illumination intensity once the respective objective is swumng in again.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH YOUR WORKFLOW
For maximum use of accessories, the Panthera CC is deeply integrated into Motic’s Upright microscope system. It can be upgraded with Motic’s universal turret condenser with all Phase rings and a Darkfield stop, or with Polarizer/Analyzer for birefringent samples. The FLED Fluorescence modules allow the fluorescence method to be incorporated into the daily workflow without the environmental risks associated with mercury bulb usage.
- Optical system: Colour Corrected Infinity Optical System (CCIS®)
- Observation system: Binocular/Trinocular Siedentopf type 25° inclined, 360º swiveling
- Interpupillary distance (mm): 48-75mm
- Trinocular light split: 50/50 fixed
- Eyepieces: UC-WF10X/22
- Eyepieces diopter adjustment: +/- 4 dpt
- Nosepiece: Reversed quintuple, encoded
- Objectives Plan UC Achromat (Pb free): 4X/0.1 (WD 30.5mm), 10X/0.25 (WD 17.4mm), 40X/0.65/S (WD 0.6mm), 100X/1.25/S-Oil (WD 0.16mm)
- Objective mounting thread: W 4/5" x 1/36" (RMS standard)
- Stage: Compact and rackless stage
- Stage size (mm): 185x145
- Travel range (mm): 75x50
- Upper limit stop: Preset; adjustable
- Condenser: N.A. 0.90 / 1.25 Abbe condenser with slider slot
- Focus mechanism: Coaxial; tension adjustment
- Minimum fine focus precision (µm): 2
- Z-axis movement (mm): 25
- Filter holder: On top of the illuminator with fixing cap
- Illumination type: 3W LED module / 30W Halogen module, Koehler illumination
- Illumination interchangeability: Halogen/LED and LED color temperature interchangeability
- Connectivity: USB for external power
- Power supply: 110-240V (CE)
- Dimensions (mm): 282x210x394 (Binocular), 282x210x396 (Trinocular)
- Contrast techniques: Yes
- Brightfield: Slider & Turret
- Phase contrast: Yes, optional
- Simple Polarization: Slider & Turret, optional
- Simple Darkfield: Yes - Intermediate module optional
- LED Fluorescence: Yes, optional